Wednesday, August 31, 2016

An Overture in 349.23 Hz

Greetings, fellow Internet Traverser.

I am a Natural Philosopher, someone who employs a multitude of methodologies to study an assortment of fields within the natural sciences.

This is a simple prelude on what's to come, categorically essays with regard to topics such as Acoustics, Psychology, Mathematics, and the occasional Computer Science.

I will be delving deeply into what makes sonic production quality production. I will be scrutinizing the fundamentals of Music Theory. I will be examining the entertainment triggers found in various psychoacoustic signals brought about by sonance in its variegated manifestations. I will be perusing the mathematics behind eventual sound design theorems such as those of Harry Nyquist and Claude Shannon. I will be investigating the Loudness War elementally and holistically. I will be showing you how to make great music.

TL;DR: I am a Psychoacoustician devoted to top-tier sound production.

Let's make music great again.


Check out my YouTube channel! goo.gl/J1tc61

No comments:

Post a Comment